ACCOUNTING COURSES IN CHANDIGARH
“Behind Every Good Business There Is a Great Accountant.!!”
Trade is not possible without any accounts policy. In ancient days, people use books to write their accounts but nowadays people keep their record saved in a computerized way. Chandigarh is known as beautiful city and along with its beauty it has become educational hub because students from several states come for study. As there are so many JOB oriented courses available for example computer courses, finance, aviation courses & Accounting courses in Chandigarh etc.
Accounting is first choice course of most of the students because there are huge JOB scopes of computerized accounting software like TALLY & QuickBooks. As per the word, accounting can be defined as the line of equation or in other words it is the concept of recording, classifying and summarizing in significant manner either in terms of money or the movement of money from one person to another. Accounting is the measurements, processing and communication of financial information about economic entities.
Accounting, which has been called the “language of business”. Accounting includes many small terms or concept like sale, purchase, sales return, purchase return, assets, liabilities, capital, debtors, creditors, drawings, account, etc.
Accounting is the flow and combination of all the business operations. Every business enterprise follow the system of accounting and the main agenda of accounting is that the business owners use this information to create budget, prepare profit and loss account , balance sheet for their company so that the financial accounts are maintained properly.
Accounting courses in Chandigarh also helps in the development of any business by recording all the transactions in significant manner and then analyzing their profit and loss with the help of accounting. Preparing proper accounts can also help as a proof in future in case of any fraudulent or any dispute regarding profits of the company between two or more parties. Also, it helps in preventing black money or hoarding if all the records of the company are maintained correctly.
Every type of business whether small business or long term business prepare accounts so that it becomes easy to judge the amount of profit earned and loss suffered. Accounting itself gives very easy concept of defining expenses, incomes or any other assets or liabilities and also sub-dividing them under various groups. No misconduct occurs if accounts are properly maintained.
There are so many accounting courses are available for different time periods: 3months, 6months or 1year. And there are so many accounts jobs in Chandigarh. You can choose as per your needs. Accounting course is the widely grown course.
The benefits of accounting courses are as follows:
- The important benefit is Accounting courses are widely used courses in each and every factor.
- Accounting courses are the courses which are most JOB oriented courses as comparison to other IT, Marketing retails etc. courses.
- Anyone can learn as it is easy because this is related to our daily life that we see in market at every shop. No special skills are required to lean this.
- Students choose accounting courses in between or after completing their graduation.
Accounting courses in Chandigarh includes the following module.
Tally is complete Enterprise Resource Planning system software with a excellent grip in accounting, taxation and salary management features and configurations. Today it is on process in different countries.
A tax that is paid directly by an entity to the government is direct tax. Any entity pays a direct tax to a government for different incomes such as real income from salary, income from house property, income from business and profession, income from capital and gains and income from other sources.
A tax that is paid indirectly by an entity to the government is indirect tax. An indirect tax is most often thought of as a tax that is shifted from one taxpayer to another, by way of an increase in the price of the goods. These are VAT, CST, Service Tax, Excise Duty, etc.
QuickBooks is Intuit set of accounting software solutions designed to manage accounting, inventory, sales, payroll and other needs of a business. The software’s features include online facilities of invoicing, marketing tools, merchant services, product and supplies etc.
GST(Goods and Services Tax)
GST is tax levied on Goods & Services before starting of GST there were more than 30 types of taxes which any person have to pay for state government as well as Central government. After implementation of GST all Taxes have been replaced by GST.We can say India lay on one tax in all types of goods and services.
CompuTax group is a leading software group which has started the concept of computerized Income Tax returns in India. The group is engaged in development of various professional software required by Chartered Accountants, Tax Practioners, Corporates for Income Tax, TDS, Service Tax, VAT, etc.
BUSY is an integrated business accounting software for Micro, Small and Medium businesses. With over 1,50,000 installations (over 6 Lac Users) worldwide, BUSY is one of the leading accounting software in India.
Why Choose us for Accounting courses in Chandigarh:
- CBitss Technologies provide Accounting courses in Chandigarh which is designed according to IT industries.
- Work on latest version and software.
- We provide regular, weekdays and weekends classes.
- Flexible timing for every individuals.
- CBitss Technologies provide study material, Case study with live assignments.
- Seminars are conducted regularly.
- Many activities are organized for students related to their course.
- Prepare students for Interview & group discussions.
Jobs after completion of Accounting courses in Chandigarh:
Accounting jobs are always in demand. Numerous options open when we start seeking a job in our career. The job of Accountant exists in every field such as Govt jobs and Private jobs. Accounting jobs vary from Entry level to Executive level. It is mostly useful for managing payroll and financial management. Every organization wants an Accountant that maintain their financial records. After completion of Accounting courses in Chandigarh, there are so many job opportunities in accounting, tax planning, human resources and various accounting software’s like Tally ERP9, QuickBooks, Busy, CompuTax, Myob etc.
Jobs profile in accounting field:
- Finance manager
- Financial Advisors
- Certified public Accountant
- Chief financial officer
- Chartered Accountant
- Chartered management Accountant
- Company Secretary
- We refund full fees with no questions asked if any student find that the training is not satisfactory (T&C apply).
- We are committed to deliver delightful training with 100% transparency.
- We don’t provide demo classes, all the technical/non technical doubts are make clear by the technical expert before enrolling the candidate for training.
- We don’t have class room environment, Accounting courses in Chandigarh believe in practical training thus from day one candidates work one machine moving from basics to advance course.
- Practical Training & quality education is guaranteed and we DO NOT do fake commitments of 100% JOB.
CHANDIGARH, Chandigarh, 160022, India
Excellent training and delivery, really enjoy the time spend in CBitss Technologies. I really enjoyed your instructional style and deep knowledge in Accounts.