Category : Blog
CBitss Technologies Institute is one of the Best PHP & MySQL Training in chandigarh known for its kind of quality education. CBitss aim is to provide the student the best and professional training of PHP and MySQL. We are among the few PHP Training in Chandigarh those provide the able PHP Courses in Chandigarh sector 34A. PHP is the broadly utilized server-side scripting language to make aggressive and information driven website pages and web applications. Other than the PHP, we additionally focus on the MySQL which is open source comparative database management system.
Our PHP MySQL course is a short-term PHP development course which provides comprehensive and extensive knowledge in PHP and MySQL and after completion of this course, you will have the capacity to make E-trade sites, database structuring and optimization, and CMS development. This course development your knowledge and skills and provides you a successful career path in life in procedural PHP.
Note: We won’t cover question arrange PHP and its systems in this course whenever inspired by doing these substance too please join our PHP MySQL Master Course.
Requirements to Join PHP MySQL Course
On the off chance that you don’t coordinate our given qualification criteria, you can ask for our web designing courses too.
Who will be Your PHP Instructor?
CBitss Technologies have very much prepared and experienced pool of experts who are excel their in their fields. The most experienced person will show you this expert PHP course.
Semesters and Modules:
Module I – Core PHP
The module will take you through all you have to know to beginning from fundamental to front line subjects of PHP and utilizing it in making an amazing site. Core PHP is the base of PHP framework and any website development. Each software designer ought to have the essential learning of Core PHP with the goal that they can be effective and successful developer in any of its frameworks.
- -Why PHP and MySQL?
- -Server-Side Scripting in PHP Overview
- -Get Started with PHP
- -Learning PHP Syntax and Variables
- -Data Types and References
- -Learning PHP Control Structures and Functions
- -Passing Information with PHP
- -Learning PHP String Handling
- -Learning Arrays in PHP
- -Learning PHP Number Handling
- -PHP Troubleshooting
Module II – Advanced PHP
- -Advanced Array Functions in PHP
- -Examining Regular Expressions
- -Working with the File System in PHP
- -Working with Cookies and Sessions of PHP
- -Learning PHP Types
- -Learning PHP Advanced Functions
- -Performing Math with PHP
- -Securing PHP
- -Handling Exceptions with PHP
- -Debugging PHP Programs
- -Learning PHP Style
- -Using Log Files to Improve Your Site
- -Connecting PHP with MySQL
- -Sending Email with PHP
- -Integrating PHP and Ajax
Module III – MySQL Database
This module will cover everything from a general introduction to databases to composing complex MySQL inquiries. You will pick up introduction to making, interfacing and creating databases. Toward the end, students will have the capacity to introduce, make and keep up MySQL database.
- Introducing Database and MySQL
- Learning Structured Query Language(SQL)
- Learning Database Administration and Design in MySQL
- Integrating PHP and MySQL
- Performing Database Queries
- Integrating Web Forms and Databases
- Improving Database Efficiency
- MySQL Troubleshooting
Operators in MySQL
- MySQL Arithmetic Operators
- Numeric Comparison Operators of MySQL
- String Comparison Operators of MySQL
- Logical Operators in MySQL
- MySQL Regular Expressions
- MySQL Operators Syntax Recap
Querying Your Data
- Sorting, Grouping, and Arranging Retrieved Data
- Limiting Numbers of Results
- More On Joining Tables
- Data Aggregation- sum(), max(), min(), count(), last(), ucase(), mid(), len(), round(), -format() etc.
MySQL Best Practices
- Using SQL batch files- combine database from a text editor to the MySQL Monitor
- Backing up Database from MySQL
- Data Modeling – Analysis for Creating a Successful Database
- Normalization – The best way to Code for efficient Database Structure
- Optimization – Increasing speed, reducing database size, increasing security and database
- Users and privileges – Providing permissions for users, showing, ‘MySQL’ database
- Encryption – use encoded (), decode (), password (), sha1 (), and md5 () functions for secure encryption
Looking for even more advanced courses in PHP! Please visit our website-
PHP programmer, software developer, website developer, MySQL expert, CMS developer, and web developer etc.
Few Projects by Our Students:
If you require any further information regarding this PHP Program please contact our Admission Team, 9914641983