Do You Want To Be Able To Speak English Fluently
Category : Blog
To become a fluent English speaker, you must study and master reading, listening, and speaking. Reading, speaking, and listening all at the same time and enables you to speak English fluently.
These are the rules that will help you achieve your goal of speaking English fluently.
- Don’t Study Grammar Too Much – This rule might sound strange to many students, but it is one of the most important rules. If you want to become fluent in English, then you should try to learn English without studying the grammar.
- Learn And Study Phrases – You need to study and learn phrases. If you know 1000 words, you might not be able to say one correct sentence. But if you know 1 phrase, you can make hundreds of correct sentences.
- Don’t Translate – When you want to create an English sentence, do not translate the words from your mother tongue. The order of words is probably completely different and you will be both slow and incorrect by doing this.
- Practice Speaking What You Hear – Reading and Listening is NOT enough. Reading, listening, and speaking are the most important aspects of english language. Speaking is the only requirement to be fluent.
- Submerge Yourself – You need to surround yourself with English. You can do this by making rules with your existing friends that you will only speak English. You can also carry around an iPod and constantly listen to English sentences.
- Study Correct Material – If you practice the incorrect sentence, you will have perfected saying the sentence incorrectly. Study English material that you can trust, that is commonly used, and that is correct.