Human Resource Management
Category : Blog
HR training in Chandigarh
Human Resource Management (HRM) is a system devised for the management of Employees working within an organization. The key responsibilities involved in human resource management are covered under major areas: Job analysis, staffing, employee compensation and benefits, planning, performance,development Employee & training, employee maintaining. The main purpose of HRM is to increase the productivity of an organization to its maximum by optimizing the effectiveness of its employees. HR training in Chandigarh train the person about how to work for a growth of company and what are the responsibilities of HR.
HR Manager ought to be efficient enough to manage and bring the best out from his team members. HR manager plays a crucial and important role in hierarchy, and acts as a bridge between the higher management and low level employees. And to be the best manager and gain technical knowledge one must go for HR Training In Chandigarh.
Let’s discuss about Key responsibility Area (KRA) for Human Resource Management with HR training in Chandigarh :
Job analysis and staffing is the utilization of the workforce being hired, measurement of employee performance and appraisal as per their performance, implementing reward systems for employees, training employees for their professional development in order to retain the employees.
- Job analysis is a process of identifying and determining the job responsibilities and candidate requirements as per those Job responsibilities. The data collected for the particular job is analysed and decisions are made on that basis.
- Job analysis is very important for HRM as it provides a valid information about the job and that information is used for hiring the people, decide their wages, confirms their training needs etc.
- After Job analysis the process of staffing starts, which includes recruitment of eligible candidates.The process starts with Job postings and is followed by screening resumes, few round of interviews,tests, and various other tools.
Employee Compensation and Benefits:
- Employee Compensation is the amount of money being paid to the employee in return of the services being provided to the organization. Compensation is paid in various forms like fixed salaries, Incentives, bonus etc.
- Compensation consist either basic pay or variable pay or both. Base pay is that amount which excludes the extra amount like Bonus, Overtime, raises, Allowances, TA, DA, HRA etc. Whereas variable pay includes all the elements and Both base pay and variable pay makes a Gross salary.
- Now coming to benefits, it refers to the value being paid to an employee apart from compensation. This may include retirement plans, medical plans, insurances, vacation pays, holiday pays, maternity leave etc.
Performance management is a process which includes planning , monitoring and reviewing the employee’s overall performance . Performance management helps in managing continuous process to ensure that employees are meeting their goals and objectives. Performance management includes various factors such as, measurement of employee performance, rewarding as per their performance by giving a raise, promotion, package etc. You may go through few of the actions required in order to have best output :
- Preparing job descriptions and employee performance plans which have key result areas (KRA’) and performance indicators in order to evaluate the performance.
- Providing continuous feedback to employees during performance delivery period.
- Identifying the training & development needs and implementing development programs in order to make improvements.
- Holding weekly, Monthly, Quarterly or half yearly performance development meetings in order to evaluate employee performance as per performance plans.
- Preparing compensation and reward systems for the recognition of best performers.
Development and Training of Employee: This includes various programs conducted in order to make the employees technically strong and pace-up with the latest technology. In order to make this process successful,management must workout as follows:
- Management must provide training required to the employees in order to meet the lacking competencies for the job and for this supervisor is responsible.
- Must develop the needed skills and knowledge which will work towards the growth of the organization.
- Management must share the long-term plans with employees in order to clear their vision.000
- Make the employees aware of employee development process and encourage them to follow the same.
- Support staff when they identify learning activities that make them an asset to your organization both now and in the future.
For employee development to be a success, the individual employee should:
Employee Maintenance is the most crucial aspect, as it involves the handling of all employees related matter. HRM have to handle employee grievances, internal conflicts, motive employees, and various other issues. This all helps in maintaining relation directly with employees and make them feel important.
To manage all the above mentioned responsibilities one needs to get trained and enhance your skills in order to be a better performer everyday. And for the you must go for HR Training in Chandigarh .